Always dependable, fair, and prompt. Great to work with.
WHERE TO START
Follow These 5 Simple Steps:
1) Take note of the county your friend or loved one is being held in.
2) Call us to inform our bondsman of the basic details of the person's charge(s) and amount of the bond.
3) We'll tell you the bail bond fee and offer payment options if needed.
4) We immediately get to work on his or her release.
5) Your friend or loved one gets released from jail.
At 10-18 Bail Bonds, you can depend on fast, reliable bail bonding service, we are here for you in your time of need. We are a well established, North Carolina licensed, family owned business with knowledgeable staff and agents that are here to provide you with reliable services. We understand the stress and worry involved in arranging bail for a loved one, which is why we work hard for a smooth, quick release.
LET US HELP
Every person should have the opportunity to get help in their time of need. We know its not always easy to come up with hard assets in such tough times. Even when you don’t own a home or have hard assets of significant value- we are able to to get your friend or loved one out of jail. Call us to speak directly to a bondsman today!
At 10-18 Bonds we make it as easy as possible to do business with us. We therefore make its as simple as possible to pay. We accept cash, checks, money orders and even major credit cards. Payment can even be received on our website.
10-18 Bail Bonds: The Most Trusted Bail Bonding Service in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina.
Our team is dependable, helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to getting our clients out of jail. Our agents are available for consultation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!